Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Sea Kayaking North Wales Any Travel Advice For My June Trip To Alaska?

Any travel advice for my June trip to Alaska? - sea kayaking north wales

Dave in Kenai gave good advice last year and you are all invited to chip
I take my mother at the age of 70 to AK in June, after a very physical retirement. I was in AK 2003rd
I have tickets. It might be possible to change the trip, but up to now:
The arrival of the ANC's 1230 AM Mon, collect, rent a car to sleep.

Date of Travel Day, Saturday 1 Clock leave ANC, 7 pm arv Barrow to stay 23 hours to leave New York Sun 6:20 PM.
My needs:
Trip to Denali National Park for 1.5-2 days.
1.5 days in Seward for the Fjord Tour (last time I was in Seward, the boat turned to the waves, I would like to see a good tour fjord. I thought to Valdez in place, and whatever happens in reserve in case)
Orig provided on disk in Fairbanks / Chena Hot Springs on the way to the Arctic Circle, but the flight to BRW, the long journey north seems unnecessary.
Activities for mom: kayaking, Lazy River, rafting, light hiking, driving many of them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment