Sunday, December 27, 2009

Polly Pocket Pet Games Why Are Kids' Toys So Terrible These Days?

Why are kids' toys so terrible these days? - polly pocket pet games

All the toys that they are now just somehow wrong. Some toys are very sticky and looks like garbage compared to what I had. Look at what she has and with Polly Pocket Littlest Pet Shop. Now they are obsessed! And Bratz is terrible! What a terrible idea for a toy.

I do not know why the toy is still much worse for our children to learn bad habits (for example, Bratz), but I think the cheese is like now, because the parents fear that their children were drowned my "toys. Well, I try to protect their children as a whole, but I think I'm with George Carlin at this point. The boy, who has too many marbles swallows unable to grow and have their own children. It's called natural selection . And I do not think you can give our children the toys we are ugly, cheap looking bored and leave. I mean, it must be because of that toy, now suck so much ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment