Thursday, December 17, 2009

:index Of Xxx And .mp4 Best Free Web Hosting With Php 5.xxx,mysql And All Php Stuff Enabled?

Best free web hosting with php 5.xxx,mysql and all php stuff enabled? - :index of xxx and .mp4

Does anyone know a network of free hosting service, which in PHP c. 5.xxx and (almost) all work in PHP and MySQL? I was with another machine, I suddenly discovered that everything works and php mail () does not work at all ...:(
Thus, in the other by a host, which should be free, without advertising, and as many benefits as possible ...
the promise of a better answer, gives me the warmest welcome in person!
:)

PS: If this question seems to be a deja vu (sorry if I) is misspelled, you're right, I have another question, as yesterday, but nobody has responded ... here it is:
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index; _ylt = Al0zlrbGvVXaXv_YYBO1Sgzsy6IX; _ylv = 3? qid = 20090725142155AAzR6WI

meet one of them please!:)

Thank you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment