Sunday, December 13, 2009

Ear Infection Record Ongoing Ear Pain For Several Weeks...?

Ongoing ear pain for several weeks...? - ear infection record

So 2 weeks ago I went to the health center at my university in my right ear is killing me. The doctor told me I had amoxicillan an ear infection and put me on high doses, I've twice daily for 10 days. I got hurt a few days ago my ears still, and the doctor told me I had a different kind of ear infection, and at the end of the use of drugs and pseudophed and ibuprofen. I've tried everything, but leave the pain, so I went to the hospital once before in the week, and the doctor said he saw no signs of infection, the damage continues, but you might want to return after 10-14 days back.

Now a week later, before my last appointment and my right ear still hurts. I followed all the directions, took all the drugs, put the heat in my ear, and even held her nose and blowing in my ears pop (even though my right ear, not really pop ...)

No idea why it always my ear? Oh, and for the record, I had ear tubes twice as a child

0 comments:

Post a Comment