Friday, December 18, 2009

Diy Guest Book Wedding DIY Photo Wedding Guest Book... How To Keep Guests From Writing In The Photo Area Of The Page?

DIY photo wedding guest book... how to keep guests from writing in the photo area of the page? - diy guest book wedding

I bought a 8x8, 24 pages photo album and plan to use them as my guest book. Only the white paper, 8x8 Scrapbook bound.

I will be a photo of each family on arrival and then have to print the pictures and place them on the right side. Write on each side, those who are invited to do something for me and my friend. How can our guests, a book or a document of this kind that I am not able to add the photo later to write?

I draw a rectangle of 4x6 on each page and write, write, do not you? 4x6 Stand Up If that my clients can be placed on the page, or write? I want tickets for the index and write the cards and photos later ?

Any other suggestions?

Thank you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment