Friday, December 11, 2009

Mini Stomach Ulcer Is It Possible To Be A Hypochondriac With A Phobia Of A Disease And Worry Yourself To A Stomach Ulcer???

Is it possible to be a hypochondriac with a phobia of a disease and worry yourself to a stomach ulcer??? - mini stomach ulcer

Hello. I am 19 years old. Lifestyle included. I'm a hypochondriac, worried with rare diseases. They also suffer from a phobia of HIV.

I am a virgin, I save the marriage. I have never drugs intravenously. My parents are healthy. And to my knowledge, ever been stuck by a contaminated needle. I was also 4-to clean HIV test last year, and everything, thank God.

So my mom thinks I have this ulcer from all the worries about the disease as I do. I am sick after eating certain foods. Vomiting of a majority of times when I feel sick. But Lipton pasta or mini-wheat, I'm fine. If certain foods make me sick. And the strange thing is that I am good to be, used to eat.

I fear literally, I get sick? Do I have HIV?

0 comments:

Post a Comment