Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Linksys Wireless Game Adapter Need Help With Linksys Wireless Game Adapter?

Need help with linksys wireless game adapter? - linksys wireless game adapter

Ok, so I had a Linksys wireless adapter for my Xbox 360 In the work, if my mother's house, because that's the thing wireless connection, but when I go to visit my parents who do not find the network and instant messaging are not sure why. I'm still not trying to find every single channel and a Wi-Fi.
There are three computers in the house of my parents. my parents, which is still the most important connection between me and my mother is the stair step that provides you with a laptop and a normal computer. that use both wireless. The mine has a wireless USB connection. My Xbox is downstairs in my room, but my computer is working in another room, so I just wondered how I can play my card? Please help and sorry for the long explanation.

1 comments:

englundj... said...

If the router is far away, or there is not much between the router and the Xbox is capable of receiving a signal .... try to connect your Xbox to a different location in your house and see if you can connect. When you connect, and I really want to play in your room, the router or move an expander is

Post a Comment