Sunday, January 17, 2010

Ada Drinking Fountain I Felt Extremely Depressed Awhile Ago. Could That Be Because I'm Trying To Change How I Think?

I felt extremely depressed awhile ago. Could that be because I'm trying to change how I think? - ada drinking fountain

I am 17 years old, had to grow in a house in Ada, which was a bit drunk and violent, had to cope with the negative attitude of my family, I'm isolated from everyone. I lived my life with a negative attitude, always see the evil in me and think about my problems. I have recently begun taking steps to improve them. I advise and help a little. Today I did my best to be positive and say that I love and am worthy of assistance and that I try my goals, rather than be afraid to try to achieve. A couple of hours, I felt terribly depressed. I wanted to commit suicide. It took only a little, but it was terrible. I was feeling depressed never before. I told myself that I deserve to be hated, and others. I feel a little better, but it was rare. I'm still getting used to the changes in me. Could be a side effect of going on the road to happiness, or what?

3 comments:

- - said...

It is good that you hold their future than their own steps to improve yourself and your family can his difficult childhood may have made its future must be equal. You can not change what happened to you, but you can shape your own future right now.

If you were depressed an hour before and said he deserves to be hated, then I'll ask why? What have you done to deserve such hatred? Is he guilty? Responsibility for what we in the past and not the fault of his family, despite the violence they have suffered is not your fault.

Sam said...

I do not think it was because I've tried to be happy - but may well be that the internal battle to fight. If all of you all know life is negative, and we are now trying to change their minds positive will to resist.

But try again! I think it is amazing and wonderful that we are trying to achieve! Want!

Good luck!

J.B.Will... said...

Yes. I mean ... I do not know how sad before .... as if he commit suicide .... but I'm much happier now ... But I always feel very sad .. .. it's just that I am stronger and I do not want to hurt me.

Post a Comment