Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Explaine Your Symptoms Hello! Early Pregnancy - No Symptoms - Just Discharge?

Hello! Early Pregnancy - No Symptoms - Just Discharge? - explaine your symptoms

~ I have the blood test Monday, I'm pregnant.
My last pregnancy in October 2007, was a miscarriage, I had back pain and cramps in 5-6 weeks with a flow Brown for a week .. then the blood was red.

So, I'm over every little thing that happens then worry
(this pregnancy and I do not want to be. So far I have no bleeding symptoms such as breast pain, illness ... My gums when you eat and sometimes I get these dark (no smell) when the urine discharge. My doctor said that if cramps so bad, he will take me until my 8th week.

This site will help and there are stories, like me and everything was in order.
http://www.franklypregnant.com/askarchiv ...

Is there anyone here that if this or the first quarter and this may explain their symptoms to this day.

Thanks in advance!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Perfectly normal. I had the discharge. Have also had my pregnancy symptoms for the most part, the only way to live!

Anonymous said...

Ah yes, is a yellow discharge normal. They should not bother about. And as bleeding gums is normal. Her teeth are vulnerable during pregnancy. Id go to the dentist and routine tests.

Post a Comment