Saturday, January 23, 2010

How To Feel For An Enlarged Spleen What Does It Mean When The Doctor Say I Have An Enlarged Spleen?

What does it mean when the doctor say i have an enlarged spleen? - how to feel for an enlarged spleen

I am 23 and have problems Thryroid is everything

Cuz I went to the doctor felt a lump in the breast with a physical examination, the doctor sent me a picture of spleen was next week for an ultrasound and CT-i, I am very concerned not to think what they do. I can not wait for this moment, I thought of the emergency room, I do not know if a quick test to do for me what should I do? I have this mass of 7 months and until now, it helps me.
4 minutes ago

4 comments:

Icemon said...

Do what your doctor tells you to do. If you trust your opinion, get a second opinion from another doctor. Normally, if I find something about 7, get the test done within a few days before ED will cost more and probably also used to change the outcome. If it changes or gets worse, then you probably want to check to go to the emergency room.

Mackenzi... said...

This means that you have cancer and will die.

haha I do not know what that means.

Mackenzi... said...

This means that you have cancer and will die.

haha I do not know what that means.

alianna_... said...

I would check the box as soon as possible. Have blood tests.

Post a Comment