Thursday, February 18, 2010

Vicodin Blood Pressure High Blood Pressure And Ibuprofen?

High blood pressure and ibuprofen? - vicodin blood pressure

I am very concerned because my grandmother says, the doctor ibuprofen tablets) is very difficult for her severe arthritis (800 mg, 3 or 4 times a day. I know it's a question of quality of life, be it a sharp pain, then it is regrettable. My concern is the large amount and I know she had the blood pressure is not too bad, but still high enough for him atenonol (atenonol) is a medication for high blood pressure. My question is can thus) (sorry for the hike, the time to take atenonol blood pressure and ibuprofen for the pain of arthritis?

I told her that she should be with your doctor to get a stronger pain killer with ibuprofen or paracetamol, because over time they can ask to be toxic, but she says she does not WAy hydrocodone or other narcotic analgesics, carpets, if they prefer it, take ibuprofen.

can someone with medical knowledge, please let me know if this is correct? I would really appreciate it, I would rather calm the mind. It was on that amount of ibuprofen for about 4-5 months and more pain and high blood pressure, it is very healthy, active and have a healthy diet.

Thank you!

1 comments:

nursefor... said...

Ibuprofen may raise blood pressure and contribute to water storage,
they should be able to transfer the control of blood pressure on an open area in your community, to all the concerns that you follow in your BP, measurements were made.

It is also important, as knowledge of these drugs and other anti-inflammatory
used to treat arthritis in elderly patients with bleeding in the stomach. It can be very difficult, requiring transfusion.

Post a Comment