Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Lemonade And Olive Oil How Much Weight Will I Lose?

How Much Weight Will i Lose? - lemonade and olive oil

how much weight will I lose if I make it to Thanksgiving?

Food:

Breakfast celery, natural peanut butter, lemonade and Metamucil

Lunch Romantic onion?, Celery, bell pepper, olive oil and red wine vinegar

Snack-handful of almonds or walnuts or pecans

Dinner Lentil soup or tomato soup or vegetable soup with small salad

(used only a few times per week) for free or no sugar sugar Paddle Jackets



As for the exercise to coach - I'll tone "for 20 minutes of training for Young People" (book) with 20 minutes the outside of the thigh) (as a climber and at least 15 minutes on an elliptical or walking on a treadmill.


If it helps,I currently weigh about 141 pounds, I am 15 years 5'1''y. My BMI is 26, which means that I am overweight.

0 comments:

Post a Comment