Sunday, February 7, 2010

How Conceal Camera What Camera Should I Get To Take To A Football Match?

What camera should I get to take to a football match? - how conceal camera

I need one that is not big (can not be blurred under a jacket pocket, or are hidden), and must be able to make good action photos. The first time I went to a game that will be a Kodak EasyShare DX7630, all the photos of the players had got very blurry. I watched a Nikon Coolpix P90, but I'm not too big or what, but any help would be appreciated

1 comments:

fhotoace said...

There really is no P & S camera, shutter lag is one of a kind. The uncertainty is about standing with a shutter speed too slow in context. You have to find a camera with a shutter speed and aperture mode to control shutter speed. The Nikon P90 has these characteristics, as well as image stabilization and a whopping 24x optical zoom

http://www.nikonusa.com/Find-Your-Nikon/ ...

It can be difficult to hide the camera. You must always compromise. All you need is to be opened safely and shutter priority mode on the camera, to ensure enough shutter speed to prevent blurred images

Post a Comment