Monday, February 8, 2010

How To Word Wedding Rsvp Cards What Did Your RSVP Cards Say?

What did your RSVP cards say? - how to word wedding rsvp cards

I make my own invitations, reply cards and so on .... My question is how the word of your RSVP card? I "google" for a temporary wedding RSVP card, and I found it, but I want to know if you think that sounds stupid or not? If yes .... What suggestions do you have? It is a very casual wedding, so that the text is that his "fantasy" and related ... lol!

Example:

Please reply before August 1, 2010
Name (s)
______________________________
_____ I can not wait!
_____ Unable to come!


Thank you!

5 comments:

MRSK2B... said...

thats cute!

I designed it myself and I myn is as follows:

...............( Place his or her )..................
not be able to join /
Mr and Mrs K for the celebration of marriage

Registration requested by April 24, 2010

Thanks

The simple and precise, but I like that one u have its so cute!

Just tryin' to help said...

Mine were the typical "formal" writing.

A cousin recently had a wedding. Said of them, to Be there with bells on "and" washed his hair. "

The only problem I had with this is that the invitation is to "stage" for the marriage. We had a relatively formal marriage and reflects our invitations. Since the marriage was his cousin also very formal (perhaps a bit less than here), but the calls (and letters of reaction) was very funny and relaxed. His invitations were caricatures of the bride and groom in the background animation. His response cards were the same whimsical design with the previous text.

If you encounter an informal wedding, go to the writing of "fun". But if you, your marriage at all Heads of State and Government will continue to slightly more eloquent on this subject.

Esteban said...

I think it's great when you're in the mood for a fun marriage. As mentioned above, put the invitation and RSVP set the tone for the wedding, so make sure it's the type of wedding you have.

Here are some RSVP cards you can print your text:
http://www.impressinprint.com/products/1 ...

nova_que... said...

I think your text is very good.

We have done:

Name (s): __________________________________

__ By __2__ is pleased


Of course, a narrow space at this point we have to ensure that no marriage has surprise guests, so I purposely used the second box to keep the number of people who have been invited to a complete wedding package.

It's Me the BTB 10-1-10!! said...

I think what we have is perfect!

Post a Comment